Translate

Thursday 6 February 2014

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads

human-meat
According to Osun Defender, Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state on Thursday.
2 AK47 rifles and other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.
The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning.
The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.
After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel.
So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the area.
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: “I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.
So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”
culled:informationng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment