Translate

Thursday 6 February 2014

PHOTOS: Dog Eats Owners £80,000 Aston Martin Car, SEE What Happened Next

Dog eats owner's car
The 4-year-old border collie spaniel cross had waited till her owner left for work before she started chomping her way through the DB9 Volante’s wheel arch, causing a £3,000 worth of damage to his luxury car.
According to a distraught Royston, “I advertised to try to rehome her because she does not get on with my other dog. She must have overheard me because she’s normally friendly and never really chewed on anything before.
“I came home and saw her covered in white stuff and I thought she had got a bird and it was feathers – but it was the fibreglass from the car.”
A dog behaviour expert has suggested it was likely Luce, who Mr Grimstead claimed had never chewed any of his possessions before, went for the car after she became stressed while her owner was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment