Translate

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke finally Reveals Why She don't live with her husband!


 Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo popularly known as Ronke Oshodi Oke, has explained why she and her husband don't live together...despite the fact that they both live in Lagos. Ronke's husband, Anthony Gbolahan, who she married in January 2009, lives in Surulere, while Ronke lives in Ijaiye, Lagos. Explaining the arrangement, Ronke said the reason she doesn't live in Surulere with her husband is because the area is too populated.
She refuted reports that they live apart because their marriage is in trouble.
"If you have a partner or spouse who is your friend, you will understand each other very well. Fine, I am a reserved person and on the other hand I am also into showbiz. So for me to manage these things, you have to be in a reserved person. For instance when you are going out or coming in, nobody knows your movement. Secondly I am friendly but I don't really like crowd. My husband likes Surulere, he is a Surulere person. I like surburbs like Abule-Egba, Ijaiye area and so on. So both of us know how to manage the situation. Continue...

 Whenever I say I am going to Surulere, I just go there to catch fun, see people and things I love to see. But the fact remains even if I am in Surulere, people don't really know I am there because I don't go out. I am not an outgoing person. Most of the events you see me, its either I am invited as a Master of Ceremony or the celebrant is my friend. Anytime I don't go out and I am not on set, I go to my husband's place in Surulere and he understands me very well. All these kidnappings here and there, one needs to be very careful. When they kidnap your child and they say they need ransom, what would you do? So we know how we manage the situation. He also comes to Ijaiye where I live. That's where my mum lives" she said.

When asked if her marriage was in trouble as being speculated, she responded;

"There is nothing wrong with my marriage. That's how people are just feeling. Recently City People magazine celebrated me. I received an award. My husband was there with me. So if there was anything wrong with our union, would he be there? Things like that you can't hide them from the public. I just believe people only like fabricating issues for whatever reason or reasons best known to them" she said

No comments:

Post a Comment