Translate

Wednesday 16 April 2014

I Am Better Than Banky W - Darey Art-Alade Declares


In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Darey revealed his thoughts that he is the king of RnB music in Nigeria and not Banky W. When asked if he feels any competition between himself and Banky W knowing that they are both called Nigeria's king of RnB, Darey replied; "There is only one king of RnB.
I have never heard anybody being called king of RnB except me. I have never heard anybody call him (Banky W) king of RnB except if you think he is one. But the truth is, there is only one king, and you know who the king is. If you doubt it, my new material will settle the scores.
Although it has taken sometime, I am very happy the work is coming out soon" he told the magazine Darey who owns a recording company, Soul Musik, and has artistes (Zaina & Mo Eazy) signed to him. also spoke on the increased rate of artiste/management face off and revealed plans of acquiring a radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment