Translate

Thursday 24 July 2014

OUCH!!! "I Didn’t Watch Any Of Your Matches - Argentina President Tells Messi And Teammates


When Lionel Messi and the rest of the Argentine World Cup team got home from Brazil, likely dejected after their loss, their president dealt them another cruel blow.

“As you know, I’m no soccer fan,” said President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, while standing next to Messi and Argentina manager Alejandro Sabella. “I didn’t see a single match, not even the one yesterday (on Sunday). Even so, I called Alejandro (Sabella) because for me, and for 40 million Argentines, they had won the match.”
However, It was widely publicized that Fernandez de Kirchner would not attend the match in neighboring
Brazil because of a throat ailment, but to not even watch is truly cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment