Translate

Wednesday 17 September 2014

El-Rufai To Contest 2015 Kaduna Governorship Race

                  
The former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, FCT, and chieftain of All Progressive Congress, APC, Nasir El-Rufai, today announced his bid for the Kaduna State governorship.
While speaking at the palace of Kpop Gwong, Paul Zakka Wyoms, the former minister said he was at the palace to formally inform the people of Gwong Chiefdom of his gubernatorial ambition which he said is hinged on justice, responsible and sensitive leadership that will take the state to another level.
“I came here to formally inform you of our decision to seek the highest office in our dear state. It is a demonstration of deep commitment to the peace, development and unity of Kaduna state. I am set and ready to move to action, justice is paramount to development and that is my direction. I am seeking your blessings and moral backing.

“I am not new to our state; I did my primary school, secondary school and university in our state. And also practiced here in our state before moving to Abuja where we served with Yakowa in General Abdulsalam Abubakar’s government, and so I know our problems and together we will run a responsible and participatory government together’’, he said.

culled:| KevinDjakporBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment