Translate

Wednesday 3 December 2014

MEET NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES WHO PREFER TO MARRY RICH MEN

                      Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 6.04.30 PM
Some Nollywood actresses don’t hide their passion for money. They admire rich men and don’t hesitate to tell the world about it.


 1. Lizzy Gold                  
                    Lizzy1
In 2006, her actress career was launched after she received the Miss Delta title. Then, she started hunting for a rich man.

When asked if money is the only reason she will marry a man, Lizzy said:

“Of course, if you don’t have money, don’t even bother to call my line, don’t even bother to admire my pictures. I love money so much. I can’t marry a poor man. Never!

“I need a rich man. I don’t want a man that is a bit okay. Money means a lot to me, in fact, money turns me on. I just need to imagine so much money in my account and I’m turned on. When I get a credit alert on my account, oh my God, I get turned on immediately.

“If you are not rich,I can never be attracted to you. I like rich, clean, fresh guys. When I say rich, I don’t mean ‘Yahoo’ kind of guys, because they are not hard-working. I want a guy who is consistent with his work and rich.”

2. UCHE BENJAMIN
                     uchebenjamins
Uche Benjamin is a graduate of biochemistry, but found her real passion in acting. This pretty lady confessed in an interview with Vanguard t journalist hat she is afraid of poor men:

“A woman must make herself to be independent of a man, that’s why I love to work for my money. But that does not mean I can settle with a poor man. Never! A man must be hardworking and rich to be my man. I don’t have any business with a poor man. Yes, I believe in love, but that does not mean I am blind. I love love and I love money.”

3. Empress Njamah
                          empress_njamah
 This known and established Nollywood Actress also demonstrated her ‘phobia’ of poor people:

“I’m not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something because you can afford it. You see something you can afford, then you buy it, but if you cannot afford it, take a walk. The goods are for someone that can afford it, that’s the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less, my sister, and that’s the truth. People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say ,’I can marry a poor man’. The poor man no know wetin him see, abeg! I dey tell una say I am a real person. We all have been through rough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me. Those who know the worth pay the dues.”

4. LIZZY ANJORIN
                          IMG_8084-1-650x400
This is what this popular and controversial Yoruba actress has to say about her partner’s money:

“I cannot marry ‘e go better’ man. Please, it will not happen. What a man has in his bank account doesn’t always determine if he is rich or not. But his attitude also matters. The guy has to be trustworthy. He, too, has to trust me as his wife.”

5. Florence Johnson
                         Florence-Johnson11
Florence became famous after the role in the movie “Finding Goodluck”. She confessed that she can’t be with penniless men because they are too violent:

“I am not particular about super rich dudes, and, of course, I can never marry a poor man because I’m not poor. And a poor man is a violent man. If he’s got a consistent job and doing averagely okay, that’s fine by me, we can take it up from there and build our own empire together.”

6. BUKKY WRIGHT
                        Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 5.49.31 PM
This ageless actress remains beautiful and desirable at the age of 47. Recently, she discussed her image of a perfect husband:

“I don’t like deceitful and uncaring men. I could die for a very caring man. I’m a very romantic person, so I love romantic men. I love surprise gifts. As a young girl growing up, I read a lot of Mills & Boom. I like my man to surprise me with gifts, it sweeps me off my feet. I don’t like men that wait for you to ask before they give. I like men that are in control and know what to do. But I notice that with most men, if you don’t ask, you don’t get.”

 SOURCE: NAIJ.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment