Translate

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Kemi Olunloyo drops dad's name, says she was kidnapped & tortured on his orders

Last month, controversial journalist threw her father, ex-Oyo state governor Victor Olunloyo out of his Ibadan house and said he was a ritualist...Since that saga, she disappeared from social media ..
She just resurfaced last night claiming she was abducted and tortured on the orders of her father..


 Thank u everyone.I was kidnapped, tortured, gun held to my forehead .Tasered and a knife held to my throat. This happened on March 26th 2015 and I did not vote in any of the elections. I was hospitalized. All this happened on my father's orders.
The amazing thing is that I have forgiven him at 80. Nobody called him April 14th, but may God bless him. He taught us to tell the truth and that is all I did with ‪#‎OmololuOlunloyo80‬ Thank u to the Nigerian Police who arrived with a lorry full of cops taking me to the CP after I called him to tell him about 17 strange men in our compound. OYO chief of police Mohammed Katsina knows the long history of my dad using police to harass everyone being a powerful political public figure.

They had already taken me away. So police could not rescue me.
Power must never be abused.I have forgiven u dad. Kemi Lawrence
She also announced she has changed her name,and no longer bears her father's name,Olunloyo
My name is is now Kemi Lawrence in the Canadian name registry and database in Ontario. Rumors are that I just became a Canadian citizen. Pls stop sending me proposals to partner with me on govt projects, I'm looking for a job, Pls look for yours. Thank U.


culled: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment