Translate

Monday 18 May 2015

Female student cries out: Jim Iyke is marrying me in my dream

Jim Iyke has never had it easy with the womenfolk. Most issues he has had with them he never bargained for. Just like last Monday, the actor was doing the regular thing everyone would do after meeting with who you consider your favourite governor in Nigeria. He posted a picture of himself with Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, with catchy captions to show how much he respects the governor for his wonderful achievements in his state.
His post was harmless but one of the comments he got in return must have stopped him in his tracks. It was from a lady. What has Jim Iyke done to these ladies?

In a shocking post, the female student said:
“Jim I beg you in the name of God, stop getting married to me in my dreams. For more than three years now I have always seen you in my dreams, married to me. I have been praying every time about it but it always reoccurred. Even last night it happened again...

I am tired of this. If you are his PA show him this text message and if this is you, I beg you in the name of God, to do something about it.”

The comment definitely got attention of Potpourri who decided to seek the girl out who simply signed her name as Jackiify. 

In a BBM chat with her later on, Potpourri found out that the girl is a Nigerian schooling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She goes by the name Ify Jacob. The first thing that struck about her comment was that this could be a girl acting out her fantasy and laying it out in a dramatic way. Then I asked her if she had ever had any crush on Jim, many girls do.

“That is where the problem is” she claimed. “I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me” she cries out.

No comments:

Post a Comment