Translate

Saturday 28 December 2013

Man Arrested For Allegedly molesting, Impregnating 14-Year-Old Daughter


The victim narrated her ordeal.

The Police in Lagos State said it had arrested a 36-year old man who allegedly molested and impregnated his 14-year old daughter.
 The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ngozi Braide, made this known when she briefed Journalists in Ikeja on Friday.
Ms. Braide said the girl had been pregnant for the past two months and that the man claimed to be bewitched. She added that the mother of the girl divorced her father seven years ago.

The spokesperson added that the matter was reported at Meiran Police Station of the Area ‘M’ Police Command.
The victim told journalists that her father brought a native doctor who convinced her that sex was part of the treatment to cure her undisclosed sickness before she was molested.
“My father gives me native soap and sponge probably for ritual bath always. He once entered the bathroom with me and had sex with me forcefully.
“He took me to bed forcefully several times in his room and when I refused, he threatened to kill me with a knife.
“Since then, he had been making love to me under the guise that I will be cured,” she said.
(NAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment