Translate

Monday 21 March 2016

“I HAVE GROWN TO APPRECIATE MY BOOBS”- FOLUKE DARAMOLA SALAKO

“I HAVE GROWN TO APPRECIATE MY BOOBS”- FOLUKE DARAMOLA SALAKO
A few days ago, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde‘s hubby Captain Matthew Ekeinde whisked her away to a secret location in celebration of their 20th year wedding anniversary.
Earlier today the star actress revealed that location to be Honolulu, Hawaii.



The actress looked beach ready in the pic she posted a pic with her hubby. She captioned it Popular bursty Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako reveals to New Telegraph in a recent interview about the pains she has faced from fans and observers of the Nigerian movie industry stating that there is more to her than her looks.
She further explained that she is intellectual and one who can relate with deeper conversations.

Read what she said below:

“It pains me because there is a whole lot to me than just the boobs and entertainment. I am an intellectual. I am one person who relate with education, but unfortunately or fortunately, I will say that people just think about Foluke and the next thing they think about are my boobs. I count it as an asset and I have grown to just appreciate it the way it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment