Translate

Thursday 9 April 2015

WAR OF WORDS: KUNLE AFOLAYAN’S BROTHER LAMBASTS OGA BELLO, YINKA QUADRI, OTHERS FOR CAMPAIGNING FOR POLITICIANS

Barely three days Kunle Afolayan was enmeshed in a war of words with Uche Jombo Rodriguez and Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi, his younger brother, Aremu Afolayan has lashed out on Yoruba actors for campaigning for politicians.

The actor took to his Instagram with a picture of his colleagues campaigning for the All Progressive Congress to lambast them for their acts,
The picture had veteran actors that include Yinka Quadri, Rafiu Balogun, Muyiwa Ademola, Adebayo Salami, Tope Adebayo, Adekola Tijani,Fathia Balogun and BigVal amidst several others.

In his words, “Just came across this now. and I have tears on ma face. These are my co actors,and I feel pitied for us all. PLS check our lives after dis campaign shit and you will see it’s still the same cos this government pipul will do no shit for us. We still gather together to hype and celebrate for dem, all in the name of we dnt have dis money.

“Well I dnt have money and I know Damm well that no fucking politician will give me the money. All I need them for is to make sure I have a better life in my country so my dreams can come true…… But dats a SHIT TALK I know. I’m to give the politician money to campaign but no,it’s the politician that will give me 100k to campaign,” he said.

Continuing, Aremu said, “I’m sure some of my pipul here Will not even get upto 100k cos we sound cheap,dress cheap,drive cheap,live cheap, even stink like a dead monkey.1 thing I know and I’m a witness to is that even the politicians dnt see future in what we do. Some call it shit,some rubbish, some what da fuck and some stupid. A normal human like you and I have calld my job stupid shit and I gave him a slap just in my estate magodo here,why?cos we are shooting on the road adjacent his home and he’s an elderly man calling my job stupid.

“I TOT AGBA LOGBON.but dis AGBA does not have one ogbon like dis.my pipul SHLD get to the podium and talk in public about what shld be provided in the country generally and talk about how dey can better our job so dat we dnt stink again.take bus again,take okada again,see English actors like gods again, see a lady on a #gwagonbenz and decide to be her Frnd cos we think she’s got money. #kissingshoes.looking for a #runzvisa to the white country again.

“Go to uk,us,island,turkey,Dubai and wait till we see a fan dat will buy us shoes, bags,cars and money to eat. Then we can now have an affair together what a shameful shit we do.we only have fame for #areaboiz #thug to hail us. no working class nigger ever hail us or say to us I love wat you do. All they will go there for is for pocket money dat Will last dem for 2hours. I am seriously crying for the future of my life and my country cos we get fucked all the fucking time,” he concluded.

culled:www.playgroundtv.net

No comments:

Post a Comment