Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2014

WHAT OGA BELLO TAUGHT ME ABOUT MY TEMPER – TOP ACTRESS, FUNKE AKINDELE

                      
In the Yoruba movie sector, star actress, Funke Akindele a.k.a Jenifa is always on the frontline until late last year when she decided to join English speaking movie industry which prompted the idea of her moving to Asaba movie scene, alongside plus-size actress, Eniola Badmus better known as gbogbo bigz girl.
 
Right now, they are the ones dominating Asaba movie scenes, taking all the lead roles of blockbuster movies coming out from the industry. Last week Wednesday 10th Dec 2014, movie icon, Adebayo Salami popular known as Oga Bello celebrated his 50th on stage at the muson Centre, ikoyi, Lagos where many movies stars were in attendance.

Funke also came and this column spoke to her on her relationship with the celebrant, here is what she said, ‘’I feel good to be at this event to honor the boss of life, he is our boss like father who has been there for years and he paved ways for us and I am so glad. I have been part of his project, he has directed my movies and he is very understandable, no matter how hard or tough we may be on set, he brings out the best in us. I feel so great working with him.

He is the type of man who listens to up and coming ones, he doesn’t feel pompous and that is why I appreciate him so much. He taught me a lot especially with my temper, I learnt to be very calm on set from him.
 
When she was asked about her expectation in 2015, she further narrated that all what she is praying for right now is long life and good health. In her words she said, I pray to be very big, I am not expecting too much again, the most important thing now is long life and good health, but my fans should expect the best out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment