Translate

Friday 13 March 2015

Are Our Female Celebrities Posting Photos On Social Media Just For Selfies Or Some Other Things?

Lol, you all have no idea of the mails I receive, that is why I laughed when some people accused me yesterday of forming Toyin Aimahku’s story? Forming?  Mbanu! Ask Ladun’s biggest fan, Ginika, Aduke, Me soo, Me again (yea I know you all are still here, I see one or two comments and I say, hahaha these are my people disguising, lol) ask them, if I wouldn’t have posted the mails word for word here if it was 2012 or 2013, infact it would have been too hot for our newbies, lol. But then, what does it profit a sister to take another sister down?, so I decided to re-write it mildly in my own words, and some of you still called me out, I kuku didn’t post most of the comments, cus you can’t be lying against me on my blog oh, it’s not FAIR! Lol.


So early this morning a guy sent me the mail you are about to read, no editing, I am putting it out the way he sent it. He is a blogger/student and wants me to kick against indecent dressing.

Lmao, kick against it and call them Tonto out so they can fry me, mbanu lol, if it’s Genny or Omotola its okay, cus they will just laugh, but dem tonto dey will so FRYYYYYYYYY UUUUUUU, I’m not in lol. But seriously, I understand his mail, so I will leave you guys to do the talking. Are our female celebs sharing their photographs for the purpose of selfie or prostitution on social media? The sender asked. See the mail below;

Dear Aunty Ladun, I am really tired of these our female stars with their supposed pix on social media, because I am lost as to if these ladies post these photographs for the purpose of selfie to show their fans their private moments or advert for prostitution. From Cynthia Morgan, to Ella Mensa. Yvonne Okoro to Yvonne Jegede they have all gone gaga. What I almost forgot their grandmas Anita Joseph and Tonto Dike. Please use your blog to kick against their indecent dressing. You are my role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment