Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

I've kept my promises,Jonathan has not-Fashola

Governor Fashola has said he has kept his promises,while president Jonathan has not ..Speaking at the commissioning of of the 2.18 Kilometer Glover Road, Ikoyi,
“I have said time again, that the issues with the presidential election is not new promises by the PDP presidential candidate (Goodluck Jonathan), it is the record of service about what he has done with the promises he made in 2011.”

We promised to build the Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge in 2010 and in three years we have finished a first class architectural masterpiece which put Lagos back on the global architectural reckoning.
“For our political opponents, they say it is expensive, they say every negative thing about it, but we used the same contractor, Julius Berger, to build that bridge. The same contractor has not been able to help them deliver the Second Niger Bridge that the president promised since 2011.
After building that bridge I promised you that we would improve connectivity here and give commuters choice, we have finished Glover Road, we are on Second Avenue and other roads, I have kept my promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment