Translate

Saturday 5 July 2014

I Have Not Been Cheating With Jay Z - Alleged Mistress Mya Comes Out After Beyonce's Onstage show


Singer Mya has come out and denied blatantly that she is having extra marital affairs with beyonce’s man Jay z for over eleven years.
Rumours had been going off this week after Beyonce sang a remixed part of her song "Resentment", In the old lyrics of the single she sang: I"ll always remember feeling like i was no good/ Like i couldn’t do it for you like your mistress could been ridin’ with you for six years… i gotta look at her in her eyes and see she’s half of me.
But then during her perfomance in a wedding gown she sang: I’ll always remember feeling like i was no good/ Like i couldn’t do it for you like that wack bitch could been ridin with you for twelve years… Look what you’ve done-done to me now…. I gotta look at her eyes and she’s had half of me. She ain’t even half of me. That bitch will never be. I tried and tried to forget this. But i’m too damm full of resentment. I know she was attractive but i was here first."

But then during her perfomance in a wedding gown she sang: I’ll always remember feeling like i was no good/ Like i couldn’t do it for you like that wack bitch could been ridin with you for twelve years… Look what you’ve done-done to me now…. I gotta look at her eyes and she’s had half of me. She ain’t even half of me. That bitch will never be. I tried and tried to forget this. But i’m too damm full of resentment. I know she was attractive but i was here first."
Mya however took to Instagram and addressed the issue after her fan questioned if the rumours where true.

The fan had asked Mya: "Heard you and Jay Z had an 11 year affair. Are you his side chick or nah?

Mya then immediately replied: Never did, never was, never will. Illegitimate, thirsty sources with no facts and that’s the ‘media’ for you – especially today. I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for such nonsense." False rumours are meant for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need need someone to judge to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they’ll do it to anyone. God bless."

Rumours had been in motion after footage of Beyonce’s sister Solange attacking Jay Z in an elevator after a night out with Beyonce doing nothing to prevent her sister. That action caused people to think Solange was protecting her sister’s honour. that’s why the Pop Diva did not intervene.

And with Beyonce blowing on the ember, the rum

No comments:

Post a Comment