Translate

Tuesday 27 August 2013

I Think My New Boyfriend Drugged and R*ped Me In The Night

 
This story was sent to us via our email by a reader,  she asked us to share in a bid to solicit for help.

 she met a guy, they became friends. Two  weeks later she decided  to go spend  a night in his house. See what transpired.
"I'm so worried about this. I spent a night at a guy's house and the following morning I felt really funny all over, especially in my private area like someone who has been p*netr*ted.
"He's someone I met two weeks ago and was planning to date but told him I wasn't ready for s*x yet.
 I've been having this uneasy feeling since the morning I left his house that he took advantage of me during the night without my knowledge.
"I keep having these images in my head. I know he gave me a lot of alcohol the previous night and he told me later he carried me to bed, though I woke up in the same clothes.
 I asked him if anything happened between us that night and he said no, but I'm still not convinced."
 I cant stop thinking about that night, what if he lied to me? what if he did it without any protection? what should i do?
culled: todaysgist.

1 comment: