Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

I Really Need A Man In My Life - Rita Dominic Reveals


It is normal for a lady at her age to be experiencing heart aches that could be giving her sleepless nights due to her single status. The Imo State-born star, who recently clocked 38 finally bared her mind on the circumstances that led to her being single and searching at almost four scores on earth.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it. The relationship didn’t work out because the press put a lot of pressure on it and it didn’t work out; since then I decided to guard my personal life jealously.
“After that relationship I met somebody else and we dated for four years. We thought we were almost going to get married but it didn’t work out. I met somebody else and it didn’t work out again so I decided to just concentrate on my work. I embarked on a whole lot of projects, now I’m through with them and I think I am now ready for another. I am single and searching,” she said in a chat with Toolz on the Juice.
culled:247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment