Translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

Shocker: “I may not live long” says Kunle Afolayan

october-1-kunle afolayan
Celebrated film maker and actor Kunle Afolayan has dropped heart stopping posts on Facebook indicating that his workaholic lifestyle may eventually end his life.

Kunle who is working round the clock to meet the October 1 deadline of his highly anticipated film “October 1″ took to Facebook to drop some of his darkest thoughts.
‘My Obsession with filmmaking makes me think I may not live long, I forbid it though’.

‘I got back to Lagos yesternight (sic) very tired and sleepy after 42days of shoot, got home ate then went to bed. All I see throughout my sleep are the shots I took and those that I felt I should have done differently. Woke up this morning and all I have in my head is the deadline of the trailer release which in October 1, 2013, in about 11 days and the completion of the whole project. Yes, am very passionate about film making but I think being too obsessed is not healthy. What do you guys think?’

Kunle battles to meet a treacherous deadline too close for comfort with fears the release date may have to be shifted. Along side this all-consuming film production, Kunle also plays lead character in a new film ‘Dotun’ by ace film-maker Tunde Kelani.

Fans have been pouring in advice on Kunle’s facebook wall with a passionate appeal for him to take things easy. Please drop your advice here as well.
- See more at: http://www.newsforum247.com/shocker-i-may-not-live-long-says-kunle-afolayan/#sthash.9KokE7Ha.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment