Translate

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Why I Ported To MTN – Simply Saka

                   20131029-064622.jpg
In a recent interview with a soft sell magazine, Afeez Ayetoro who was an Etisalat ambassador revealed why he dumped Etisalat for MTN… Read the excepts below

LOTS OF PEOPLE STILL WONDER WHY YOU PORTED TO MT , PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR MOVE?

Saka: That one is a long time now, people still keep asking me this question but if I may tell you same; in this business we are all stakeholders inside, we are all businessmen and women, if anyone wants to get the best, he looks for where to get the best, I got the best with MTN; that is why I ported to the network, if there is any network that is willing to do better i might migrate to such, so, see me as a businessman. I believe you can now understand my decision.
culled: helenozor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment