Translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

UNBELIEVABLE: Meet 20-Year-Old Female Student Who Got An Award For Sleeping With 3 Different Men Every Week (PHOTOS)

desaine
A 20-year-old Computer Science student in Britain was bestowed the honor of being Britain’s Horniest Student in 2013 after boasting of sleeping with up to three men every week.
Elina Desaine of University of Exeter was given this prize after she entered a degrading online competition where contestants are encouraged to sleep with as many partners as they can. Whoever sleeps with the most partners and can prove it, wins the competition

According to reports, Desaine won this award and £500 plus a year’s supply of condoms.
She pictured above with Tom Thurlow, the creator of the website that organized the contest.
Elina proudly wrote on her Facebook page before she won:
‘I should be the UK’s horniest student because I have s*x with at least 2 / 3 different people a week. Sometimes I go clubbing, have s*x with someone, and then go back to the club to pick up my second victim. Feeling horny right now, so might just text someone on my ‘shag list’ and do it in the computer room (I’ve done this before, was great!) ‘With your help of Alcohol I will be able to become an even Hornier Student!’
What do you think of this “competition?”
Source: LIB

No comments:

Post a Comment