Translate

Friday 29 November 2013

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Woman Gets A Missed Call And 48 text SMS from a 666 number claiming to be ‘the devil himself’

WOMAN CALLED BY SATAN
WOMAN CALLED BY SATANA Colorado mother got a strange call in the middle of the night from a strange source, 1-666-666-666 and within hours she received dozens of texts from multiple numbers, all displaying ‘Satan’ on her caller ID.
The woman, Jenn Vest was half asleep while chest-feeding her son when her phone rang from the number 1-666-666-666.

SATAN
SATAN
She said, “It really freaked me out because I was half asleep feeding my son and it woke me up. I thought maybe I was dreaming at first, and then I stayed up the rest of the night praying and hoping nothing would happen.”
Jenn Vest said she tried calling the number back, only to get a recorded message saying the number was no longer in service.
According to report, the phone number has been used to prank people in the past, sometimes with threatening messages telling people they were going to die.
Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment