Translate

Sunday 19 January 2014

AY The Comedian Apologizes To Jim Iyke About Deliverance Joke; Says “I’m Not Classless & Jim Knows This”


Few days ago AY poked fun at Jim in his comedy skit “Helen Paul Gets Deliverance After Jim Iyke”
Clearly Jim Iyke did not find the joke funny, he took to twitter to calle AY “Classless” for the joke, he tweeted, ““@AYCOMEDIAN Peo cross lines sometimes 4 relevance.It disappoints even more if it comes frm peo u deemed to hv self respect.#Classless”.
In an interview with Hip Hop World magazine, The comedian said the skit was designed to be a joke, saying
“It was designed to be a joke, it’s still a joke, I’m a standup comedian and we make people laugh for a living and comedians are social commentators”.
AY followed up his explanation with an apology to Jim Iyke for the skit.
“I’m sorry about it, it wasn’t designed to be detrimental in any way but if you see it that way, bro., I got nothing but love for you…I’m not classless and I know you know that”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment