Translate

Friday 10 January 2014

Woman With Size MMM Br*Asts Contemplates Procedure To Go Up To Size QQQ

n-LACEY-WILDD-large
Lacey Wildd, 45, has Size MMM br*asts and wants to got up to a Size QQQ.
At the age of 45, Lacey Wildd is proud to be plastic.
The former showgirl had her first br*ast augmentation 20 years ago and has increased her bust size far beyond what would be considered normal.

Last year, she wore a Size MMM bra, but she contemplates going up to a Size QQQ on an episode of “My Strange Addiction” airing Jan. 8 on TLC.
Wildd has spent $250,000 to surgically enhance her chest, but her ample bosom sometimes leaves her feeling like a b*ob.
“You know what’s hilarious? I lose stuff in [my cl*avage],” she says on the episode. “I had to go and buy the big phone because I would lose my other phone constantly inside there.”

TLC
Wildd’s br*asts implants are so massive that she had to get an “internal bra” surgery to make sure her skin could contain them.

Using social media, Wildd managed to get $23,000 in donations for a new operation. After the procedure, her br**sts will weigh a whopping 42 pounds, according to South Florida.com.

Wildd’s large chest means she has to be careful when she cooks. If she has to bend over the stove, she risks burning herself so she can only put pots on the back burners.

TLC
Wildd’s br*asts aren’t the only part of her body that is big. She says her booty is so large that she sometimes knocks down her daughter when bending over.

TLC
Wildd says the desire to go big is not about fame, but about leaving a legacy for her six children, according to the Daily Mail. “My goal was never to be famous. My goal was to be able to take care of them, to be able to support them,” she said.

TLC
Wildd’s 16-year-old daughter, Tori, doesn’t think additional operations are necessary.”I think she isn’t really thinking about our opinions. What if she dies? Is she taking that into consideration?

TLC
Wildd, whose real name is Paula Simonds, thinks her kids should see the big picture. “If I have triple M implants it will take me into the top five big breasted models in the world,” she said last year. “There is a top five and then everybody else is below that. It will increase my fame and earning power considerably.”
Lacey Wildd, M implants, Size MMM bra, Size QQQ, My Strange Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment