Translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

I Would Never Be The One To Put Condoms In An Unfaithful Husband’s Suitcase”- Stella Damasus

                       wpid-stella-damasus-getting-married-445x444.jpg
The talented Actress and on air Personality (OAP) Stella Damasus puts out an open puzzle to her fans to help her unravel and also to hear their take on the issue if it’s right or wrong.. she asked the question if it is right for a married woman to insert condoms in her unfaithful husband’s suitcase just because she doesn’t believe in divorce? The outspoken OAP during her show on i2radio in Atlanta , USA “Undiluted with Stella Damasus” answered the question herself.
She said below “If a man cheats once and you catch him, your reaction to his cheating would determine what happens the next time.If I have tried everything and he continues, then I’m sorry, I wouldn’t stay there. I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase. I’m sorry darling, your putting a condom in a suitcase will not change him.Instead of putting condoms, write a note telling him how much you love him and ask him to protect you and your home.”

culled:jaguda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment