Translate

Wednesday 14 January 2015

MY FIRST HEART BREAKING, FIRST GIRLFRIEND, FIRST CRUSH – ACTOR YOMI FASH LANSO

                       Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 8.47.16 AM
Popular Yoruba actor, Yomi Fash Lanso has come a long way. Like many other actors in Nollywood, his name could be said to have become a house hold item. He speaks on his first..
Who was the first actress you acted alongside with?
It was the late Bimpe Adekola popularly known as Ireti. I acted as her lawyer in Bekunpe and she acted as my wife in Ololade.

Who was your first girlfriend?
She is late now.

Would you remember your first crush?
I never had any crush on anybody, even actresses both Nigerian and foreign. I used to watch Indian movies but I only watched the movies and the way they acted. I didn’t have crush on anybody.

Would you remember the first time a lady broke your heart?
Ha! Break my heart ke? Who gave you the heart to break? Nobody has ever broken my heart. That is why I always tell people not to fall in love but ‘walk’ into love. If you fall in love, you will just fall flat. Please, I have never been heartbroken before.

Would you remember how much you collected for the first movie you acted?
I know I was the highest paid actor. But I cannot remember how much I was paid. I was handsomely paid. Even though it was my first movie, I couldn’t have acted free of charge. Didn’t my father pay for my school fees or did I attend school free of charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment