Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

Foluke Daramola and hubby are tired of reading about negative stories surrounding them

 foluke n boo
Popular actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, has had her fair share of controversies especially over her marriage to popular socialite, Kayode.
Last Sunday was a double celebration for the couple as they marked their second wedding anniversary and the actress’ birthday. In a chat with Saturday Beats, the busty actress explained how she coped with the negative stories.


She said:
 “I am excited and happy that I am a year older and my marriage is waxing stronger. God has been faithful. I’m grateful to God for good health and a happy marriage. Definitely, my husband and I would be together forever. It is not because of what people say but because of the conviction that I have and what my husband and I feel for each other. We know that we are meant to be in this marriage. Even in the midst of the storm, controversy and scandal, we still knew what was binding us together was true love which is well rooted in Christ. It is not based on the facade of celebrity marriages. It is beyond all that and we both knew that we would be married forever no matter what.
The damsel explained that as a woman, anytime she read negative news about her marriage, she felt bad but her husband was always there to support her.
“Whenever I read any bad news about us, I felt bad. But Kayode wouldn’t feel bad because he was convinced about what we feel for each other. I felt bad because it was not me that was portrayed in those stories.
The fact that I have feelings for someone and the person feels the same way about me and we both have a past that we are moving beyond does not make us bad people. The way they made it seem to the outside world was like I was a bitch that just wanted to be wicked. I was trying to be happy. My husband and I felt bad but he had to be bold and brave for both of us. He had to be a man and he handled it very well. He helped me overcome it and I thank God that it is over,” she said.
The actress further said that everything is fine between her family and their estranged spouses.
“Everybody is fine now. Everything is cool with our ex because we believe that we disagree to agree. Just because it did not work with one person does not mean it would not work with another person. All parties involved are mature about it and so far, everybody is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment