Translate

Tuesday 24 February 2015

‘IT’S TRUE THAT I’M A SECOND WIFE AND NO REGRET ABOUT IT.’ – ACTRESS BOSE AROWOSEGBE

image.aspx
On March 15, 2015, all roads will lead to anchor events centre at Lateef Jakande road, Agidingbi, Lagos. Busty thespian Bose Arowosegbe will be premiering her new movie, Ta Ni Asewo? (Who is a prostitute) the event is expected to attract dignitaries from all walks of life. The Ondo born actress cum film maker spoke on this and much more, Including her alleged secret wedding as second wife to a police officer, Mr Aremu Matanmi in an interview with encomium weekly.

Anything new pertaining your career?
Right now, I am preparing for the premiere of my new movie, Ta Ni Asewo? The event is coming up on Sunday, march 15, 2015.

What inspired the tittle of your movie?
The public impression that actresses are prostitutes, what people don’t understand is that all women are prostitutes, not just actresses as they always insinuate. There are some other professions where prostituting is even more glaring, worse than those of us actresses that are being labelled as prostitutes. If you take a good look at other institutions, including banking, nursing and others, you will find out that prostitution there is on the increase, but because actresses are in the limelight, people tend to say so many things about us.

Is the common saying of actresses warming beds of movie producers and marketers before becoming a star true?
I don’t really believe that, everybody has his or her way of doing things, people will expect you to be involved in such things because you want to get promoted, I will tell you, actresses don’t do that unless you are interested in that person.

Recently it was discovered that most Yoruba actresses are usually linked to national union of road transport (NURTW) romantically, what’s your take on that?
It’s not unusually to see them getting interested in one or two people, they are very nice they only appreciate actress.

What’s your relationship with Mc oluomo?
Oluomo is a godfather, I like him because he is very nice. He doesn’t underrate people. He’s very good to actors and actresses. I buy his flight tickets each time he travels, I don’t have any romantic relationship with him, I am a ticketing and reservation officer as well.

Rumour has it that you had a secret wedding, is that true?
I didn’t wed secretly, I just didn’t want to make noise about it. I decided to do it on a low key, and it was graced by my colleagues.

Is the story of you been a second wife true?
I won’t deny that, it’s true that am the second wife and am enjoying it.

Your husband is a Muslim, are you one also?

images_Bose_Arowosegbe_693111189

Yes my husband is a Muslim, but am a Christian and he doesn’t disturb me from going to church.

What was the reaction from the first wife when you got married to her husband?
Nothing, and besides, my husband has not introduced me to her, I only know he has another wife but we have never met.

How long have you been dating before you eventually came together as husband and wife/
10 years.

When exactly did you get married to him?
2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment