Translate

Thursday 7 August 2014

BIG TROUBLE FOR BEY AND JAY: Jay-Z’s Mistress! Releases A New Video, Blast Beyonce and Exposes Jay-Z (WATCH)


Rumours has be on for a while now that Beyoncé and her rapper husband are heading for splitsville. Jay Z’s alleged former mistress, Liv, has added fuel to the raging fire. Chiq has released a music video, called, “Sorry Mrs. Carter,” detailing her relationship with the mogul while also throwing shots at Beyonce.

Over the beat of OutKast’s hit Ms.Jackson, Liv rapped about how Jay Z likes “naturally flawless model chicks” like herself, how she never expected to be featured in Life and Style magazine after being linked with him. That even though she and Jay Z never had se.x, Hov wants and thinks about her when he’s with Beyonce.
Liv raps:

“Got my name in the news saying things I ain’t do. Side chick. Never. Mistress. Who? Ya’ll misinformed, got it misconstrued,” adding: “F**k, f***ing to the top, me and Jay never screwed. He could be his-self with me and he dig that s**t, us two attracted like some magnets and us crossing paths was no accident, when I stepped out his life I took a piece of his heart, I know he still close his eyes and see me in the dark.”

Liv then goes on to attack Beyoncé and slams the singer for being “ride and die til the very end”, and says that Bey should tell her fans how she “really became a wife.” She then rolls her eyes over the star’s song Drunk In Love. Who IS this woman?! Watch video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment