Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

Bianca Got Pregnant Twice While Dating Fani-Kayode – Kemi Olunloyo

Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.
femi-fani-kayode-and-bianca-300x225
Here are what the controversial Kemi had to say :
“Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain Mrs Bianca Ojukwu lost two babies for Femi Fani Kayode during our days in UK.
They planned to wed. “Ask their parents, some in the heavens above. At least Governor Onoh and his wife Caroline were happy at the time.
The first baby was miscarried (Act of God) and the second she #ABORTED! This is what really broke them up.
Femi wanted his BABY and he left HER! “I will keep telling the truth as Bianca needs to STOP saying she NEVER MET him!!!”
Ms Kemi Olunloyo.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post, bookmarked it, and saved it for before bed.
    I read it and enjoyed it. It was a perfect way to end to a stressful
    day. Thank you.

    Then something odd happened. When I fell asleep I had the strangest dream.


    In my dream I was still in bed, reading your blog, when I
    heard some noise coming fron downstairs. Laughter, music, bottles clinking.
    Like there was a party going on or something. When I went downstairs in my sweat pants and a t-shirt there was a bunch of
    young guys in their early 20s and a bunch of older women in their 40s, 50s and 60s.
    Good looking and well dressed. It was like a cougar dating website party
    or something. When they saw me the music and frivolity stopped.
    I felt somewhat embarassed until I realized it was my house so I asked who they were and why they were having a party in my living room.


    Then the crowd parted and out walked a frog wearing a
    crown and purple robe, carrying a scepter. Like he was the king of the frogs.



    We all stood there for what seemed like a eternity waiting for it to speak ...
    and then it finally it opened up its little froggy mouth and ...


    Then I woke up.

    Thats it. No more Thai leftover before bed. Unless it wasnt the food but
    your blog that was the cause. Just kidding ; )

    ReplyDelete