Translate

Saturday 9 August 2014

How a married woman almost seduced me - Pastor Adeboye


                                                                        Pastor Adeboye


During Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, .Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Continuing, Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.


. “But that measure didn’t stop her. I travelled to London without telling anybody, to work on the church’s devotional, Open Heaven. As soon as I settled down in the room, the telephone rang and the voice at the other end said: “welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,
 The cleric continued, wondering why his audience responded with a laughter.Continuing, he said he told the voice:

“You don’t know anything, you know that the Police in London are very efficient and if you dare come here, I will call the Police for you.” There is a Police station a few meters from where I am staying and she must have known that because she didn’t come but kept calling me.“I cried to God Who told me ‘You know of the scripture that says, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.’ Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are thongs you cannot handle on your own,
He stated, urging the large crowd to stand and pray with holy anger:
 “Anyone hindering my progress, before this month is over, Holy Spirit send down Your fire to consume them”.

Source : Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment