Translate

Friday 21 November 2014

Kim Kardashian Says She "Would Support" North Doing a Nude Photo Shoot when She is an Adult

               
Sounds crazy, right? After doing a quick 50 Shades of Grey read-through this morning on Perth's 92.9FM , Kim Kardashian was asked by the Australian radio hosts how she would react if a grown-up version of her daughter North did the same sort of #BreakTheInternet shoot as Kim did. Her answer?

“I would support anything she wants to do. I don't do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it, that's not even what I'm trying to do. I do it because I'm proud of it and it empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long.”

culled: http://kevindjakpor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment