Translate

Monday 17 November 2014

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die In Nigeria Airways Flight (See Why)

                         
The G.O of RCCG has revealed that he was gripped with the fear of death during one of his trips overseas.

In his words;

Contrary to what many of you may think, I am human and I have my fears too. There were times I have had cause to fear and doubt because I am human but God always ended up disappointing my fears and doubts.

In one of my trips with the then Nigeria Airways, the pilot had announced, when we were already airborne, that there were indications that the plane would crash-land. Immediately the pilot made the announcement, I was afraid and as if that was not enough, he said there were expert firefighters who would put out the fire when the plane crashes.
Immediately I embarked on a quick run through my life just to be sure I was ready to meet my Maker. I also told God that I never knew this was how I would end my race. I was really afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment