Translate

Monday 17 November 2014

Why I Displayed my boobs at Halloween -Cossy

                           
Controversial actress cum singer, Cossy Orjiakor, who seems to derive pleasure from flaunting her God-given gifts in the open, is at it again. This time, she is in the news as a result of her daring presence in the just concluded Halloween held in Lagos recently.


The sexy actress, who went to the event bra less, told Matinee why she chose not to wear bra to the event. Hear her, "Actually, a friend of mine and her husband invited me to the event and I decided to go with one of my craziest costumes which I have not worn for a long time.
The top has a very tiny hock in the chest and if I should wear bra, my bra will be exposed. So, I decided to show my boobs instead of my bra. I think people would prefer to see the boobs instead of bra. You, which one will you prefer to see?" she asked our reporter.
"The funny thing is that, the very first time I stepped out bra less, I got pips freaking out. Everybody wanted to have pictures with me. Then I got bitten by the Egyptian vampire, these boobs are simply amazing, bra less in Halloween" she added.‎ - See more at: http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2014/11/why-i-displayed-my-boobs-at-halloween.html#sthash.9XpvrG6A.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment