Translate

Monday 13 April 2015

Cossy says No Breast Feeding for Her Children

Men can suck it but as for her kids, whenever she start making babies, they wont enjoy the big watermelon. The Queen of oranges took to social media to declare how much she cherishes her stuffs. Below is what Cossy has to say about her massive boobs:
“I am so grateful to God for this lovely boobs. Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them.
“In ten years my boobs will still be firm and good because I will use sucker to pull the milk for my kids. No direct sucking. No breastfeeding.”

                        
And something happened to her again recently, she said: “OMG My boobs fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment