Translate

Friday 8 April 2016

Hot Hot!! Meet The Russian Kim K Who Ignored Demands To Lose Weight & Now Has 2.6m Instagram Followers

A model dubbed the Russian Kim Kardashian has put her millions of fans down to the fact she refused to lose weight!

Anastasiya Kvitko famed for racy pictures showing off her curvy figure, has 2.6million followers on Instagram!


But when the 21-year-old first moved to Miami - her modelling agency told her to slim down!! She
refused to do so and hasn't looked back.
Asked by state-owned Russian news agency Sputnik about the secret of her popularity among men, she said: "I think it's because of my feminine forms. I don't know why now myself, there is such a boom for Kim Kardashian, that they themselves decided to compare me to her."

Asked if her shape posed health problems for her, she said: "Because I am crazy for sport, I exercise my back, and my whole body, so there are no problems if you strengthen muscles

"And also, I sleep on my stomach, people often write to me in comments, how does she sleep on her stomach with such breasts, but it's easy, it's what I do," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment