Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Olajumoke Orisaguna, Her Husband & Kids Move Into A Luxury Apartment (See Photos)

The police has confirmed the death of Edo popular gospel singer Mrs. Yvonne Omoarebokhae. She allegedly died under mysterious circumstances while in company of a Pastor Psalm Okpe of Fresh Oil Ministry she met on Facebook at a hotel in GRA Benin.


The hotel is owned by a former lawmaker of Edo State House of Assembly

The husband of the deaceased, Odion, while speaking to journalisys in Benin said his wife met Apostle Okpe on Facebook and after several months of chatting, the man of God invited his wife to perform at his programme which was to be held in Benin, Warri and Asaba.

Confirming that he was aware of the arrangements between the said pastor and his wife

“My wife left for Warri on Thursday to perform at the program, and on Friday morning at about 10 am, she called to inform me that she would soon be home.



“I did not hear from her again until at about 9:30 pm, when the police used my wife’s phone to call and invited me to report at the Airport Road police station, where I waited for more than two hours at the police station until the police asked me to go home, but I insisted on knowing the whereabouts of my wife.

“The DPO later told me that my wife was picked at a hotel in the GRA and rushed to the Benin Central Hospital where she was confirmed dead.

“I am yet to see the corpse of my wife to know want happen and who is responsible for her death. We have a son that will be three-year old by June 25,” he narrated.

 The State Commissioner of Police, Chris Ezike, said: “It is under investigation. The man is married and the woman is married. Not until a post mortem is conducted, we cannot conclude what happened. I have asked the matter to be transferred to the State CID.”


Source: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment