Translate

Friday 8 April 2016

WHAT A MESS: This Lady's Ikebe Explodes During Rough S*x

*Boyfriend arrested for pounding her fake ikebe hard...Lol
Lady, why carry a fake ass? 26yrs old Tamela Martin was said to have called 911 after her 19yrs old younger lover, Sean Williams, caused her buttocks to explode while they were having doggy style.


The lady said that when they were having s*x, Williams started pounding her aggressively from behind. She says she asked Williams to stop because something didn't "feel right".

Her words, "We was doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. I asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder. I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced."

Tamela was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital after a response came to her 911 call. She recently received butt injections to give her a larger butt and says she was well aware of the risks involved.

Williams is however being charged with assault as police claim he ignored her pleas to stop during s*x and is therefore culpable.

Tamela Martin is still in the hospital where some doctors are trying to help patch her fake nyash. Lol!
Funny enough, one of Sean William’s relatives released a statement to Radar saying: "HE [Sean] IS THE FIRST DUDE TO GO TO JAIL FOR BUSSIN A BITCHES ASS, I MEAN HE LITERALLY BEAT THAT ASS FLAT, HE MUST HAVE BEEN SLAM F*CKING HER. I HOPE THE JUDGE GOES EASY ON HIM." 

No comments:

Post a Comment