Translate

Saturday 13 August 2016

BARCELONA FORWARD,LIONEL MESSI FINALLY RETURNS TO ARGENTINA SQUAD

Lionel Messi has sensationally returned to Argentine National team after holding talks with new coach Edgardo Bauza. The Barcelona star made the decision to retire from international football after another heartbreaking loss in the final of the 2016 Copa America.

But in a statement reported by media in Argentina, the Barcelona striker said he made the U-turn for the “love of the country” and “to help from within”.
“I see there are lots of problems in Argentine football and I do not want to create another,” he explained through a statement released on Friday.
“I do not want to cause any harm, I have always tried to do the opposite and help wherever I could.
“We have to fix a lot of things in Argentine football, but I’d rather do that from the inside and not criticising from the outside.”

No comments:

Post a Comment