Translate

Monday 21 July 2014

Davido DID NOT graduate from Babcock University!

davido award
A few months back, artiste Davido made headlines for allegedly graduating from Babcock university and causing a commotion at the event.
According to the reports, the ‘Skelewu’ crooner was one of the over 500 graduands who graduated at Babcock University, and his billionaire dad, Chief Adeleke was at the ceremony to witness the occasion.
Well, Davido took to his twitter page some minutes ago to debunk the claims.
See his tweets below:



“I attended a friend’s graduation and the next thing I hear is I graduated without doing any exam! So stupid!!!One more year and yes I’ll be a graduate! So stick that up your ass! Haters! But really who said I graduated??? So stupid gossip,” he tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment