Translate

Monday 21 July 2014

Kate Henshaw Formally Declares Political Ambition


Nollywood star, Kate Henshaw, formally declared her political ambition on Saturday, by posting full details of her political aspiration online. The actress will be contesting for the Calabar/Odukpani Federal Constituency seat in the House of Representatives, under the flag of the People's Democratic Party. Check out her mission statement after the break...

"I have a strong interest and desire to serve my people and especially show that there is a better more humane way to do things when you are in a position of leadership. Putting the people first and being accountable to them as well as being accessible. I am also very keen to promote and champion the provision of clean water, good roads and sanitation in my constituency. One of my key areas of project focus areas will be provison of affordable education and quality healthcare especially for expecting and young mothers."

No comments:

Post a Comment