Translate

Tuesday 22 July 2014

LEAKED: T.I & His Wife Pictured Having Fun With Half-Unclad Ladies (18+ Photos)


There have been rumours for many years about rapper T.I and his wife Tiny’s lifestyle choices. A few groupies have claimed the Hip Hop couple are swingers and have invited them to join them in bed for threesomes. One groupie even wrote a tell-all book back in 2010 on how Tiny approached her after finding out she was sleeping with T.I and asked to join in.

Anyway, fast forward to July 2014 and photos have emerged of T.I and Tiny skinny dipping in a Jacuzzi with two other women. It doesn’t seem so weird at first until you realize that T.I is actually unclad…he’s unclad in front of other women with his wife right there! Lol. Choi! Guess to keep a man like T.I requires some extreme measures. Do you, Tiny! See the pic after the cut…*graphic pic*

No comments:

Post a Comment