Translate

Thursday 14 May 2015

'I did it for my mum' - 19 year-old who defrauded Nigerians by impersonating Tinubu


A 19 year old under-graduate has explained why he defrauded 3 Nigerians by impersonating  Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubuon Facebook.The suspect, identified as Emmanuel Eto who was traced to Delta State, where he was apprehended,is a National Diploma, ND, 2 student of Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara. He said

“I am from Isoko South Local Government in Delta State. I did what I did because my father is late and my mother has been sick for a long while.

“She has high blood pressure and has been in and out of hospital. She was recently discharged from the hospital.“I ask my victims if they are interested in working in Nigerian National Oil Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, or any other blue chip company. They get carried away and I usually ask the victim to pay N26,850 into my bank account for application forms and processing fee.“It was while I was attempting to defraud the fourth person that I was arrested.“I am really disappointed in myself. I want my mother to know that I loved her so much that I went into fraud to enable me take care of her medical expense.”


culled: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment