Translate

Thursday 28 May 2015

True Story!!! Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho Opens Up How He Spent One Week In Jail

Jose-Mourinho-NL
Jose Mourinho has recounted how he spent most parts of a week in Jail before the 2007 FA Cup final against Manchester United.

The Chelsea manager in an interview with BBC Sports pundit and former footballer, Gary Lineker in a the documentary, The Road to FA Cup Glory, recounted that he had problems with the police concerning his dog in Portugal.
“I won the FA Cup but it was a complicated week for me because I was in jail because of my dog,’ Mourinho said in the documenatry.
“It’s an odd story, the vet thought I was taking the dog from Portugal in a private plane and without the legal situation.
“They sent the police to my house to take the dog, but I didn’t let them take the dog. So, because they didn’t take the dog they took me for obstruction to justice.
“It was a difficult week – I was in that final but my family was not there because they had to stay in Portugal with the dog, for the dog not to go to jail.”
The week however ended well as Chelsea won the 2007 FA Cup final with a Didier Drogba extra time goal winning Mourinho his first and only FA Cup medal.

credit: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment