Translate

Thursday 18 February 2016

Tonto Dikeh Gives Birth To Her First Child


After months of speculations, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and husband Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, have welcomed a baby.

The actress revealed this via Instagram while also sharing a photo of her baby-bump.
Below is what she posted.


Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man.. I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel,it’s super awesome.. I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby.. My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stressfree,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe).. Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and over joyed,I am a Mother now.. Woow๐Ÿ˜ณ, that’s something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives. His grace,Love.mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to. Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for this blissful journey.. I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman..๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿพ #PROUDMUMMY #YUMMYMUMMY #LITTLESUNSHINEX #BABYX ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ Photo credit-Lisa V photography More pictures on my Offical website๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Tonto Dikeh however, failed to disclose the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment