Translate

Saturday 13 February 2016

VALENTINE GIFT: STAR ACTRESS, FOLUKE DARAMOLA AND KAYODE SALAKO WED AT REGISTRY TODAY

Precisely two years after they became husband a nd wife before family and friends at a traditional wedding ceremony, star actress, Foluke Daramola and husband, Kayode Salako are signing the dotted lines today, Saturday, February 13, as a lawfully wedded couple, E24-7Magazine reports.
The wedding will take place at a Registry in Mainland, Lagos before close members of the family and intimate friends as witnesses.

Speaking to E24-7Magazine on the occasion, excited Kayode Salako said: “This is most deserving to Foluke and I’m doing it for these reasons. One, she has proven to me beyond any reasonable doubt that she is the woman I’m destined to marry. Two, to confirm that I will never marry another woman again. Thirdly, that we will live under the same roof for the rest of our lives as husband and wife.
Foluke, he continued is not only intelligent but caring.
“I make bold to say that though she is not perfect but she is intelligent, caring and respectful. I must confess that it is not easy to live with her, she is tough, troublesome. She gives me trouble but I told her that if she can keep her peace for three months without giving me any trouble, I will surprise her. She has kept faith, in fact, she’s peaceful like a river now. She has grown to love peace in her home and it is just honourable on my part to fulfill that promise to formally legalise our relationship.
I must quickly add that Foluke ‘ s mother is instrumental to this her new peaceful nature. The mother told her she should stop disturbing me and that if she continues, she would disown her and that really calmed her down. I’m very grateful to Mama for this and the result is to put a ring on it.
Kayode also allayed fears that his previous marriage to Bukola, the mother of his three boys would threaten his new marriage.
“No, I have reconciled with my first wife and children. We are all one big family now. I was with them on holiday in the United States recently. Bukola is in talking terms with Foluke. They talk, even the children. Everybody is in harmony. The only thing is that I cannot live with Bukola under the same roof as husband and wife again. I’m married to Foluke.”
To celebrate the wedding at the registry today, the new legally wedded couple would be guests on a live radio programme, NollywoodNewsNowOnRadio WFM91.7, Nigeria’s first radio station dedicated to women and their families at 3:00PM to share their moments together and what is it like to work on film projects together as a couple in Nollywood.
Shortly after, they will go on a boat cruise to an exotic destination with family members and friends who will be treated to on board entertainment- dance, comedy, DJ performances, dinner of delicious cuisine and choice drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment