Translate

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Big Girl Cries: Man I Met In Church Raped, Duped Me; Is Using Our Sex Tape Against Me

I usually laugh when I see a lady leaving her husband because he "cheated" on her. Truth is I don't think men cheat. I know that a man can marry more than one wife and if he slept with you before he got married to you, he can sleep with another woman too before he marries her. It's not cheating. You can argue!
Anyway, to the matter at hand. This lady thought church men, guys who claim to be good, are the best but she just learned her lessons the hard way. Ladies, if you have a man that you have been with for more than 9 months and he has not hurt you, stay with him. Many out there are really not nice.

Read the shocking revelations from this lady...


The guy whose picture I attached came to me sometime early this year asking for a loan. He said his mother had cancer and was on admission at UCH, Ibadan. He said his father died in 2013 of the same disease. ‎He said since his father's death and his mum's illness, he has been the one taking care of his sisters. He said he needed the money to offset some medical bills.

I told him I was going to take the money from my daughter's account & he promised to pay back by June ending. Fast forward to ‎May. He invited me to his house & when I got there, he raped me.

When June ended & he didn't pay back my loan, I sent an SMS to him in July & he told me never to ask him for the money again or else he would play my sex tape to my Pastors & church members. I just want ladies out there to know that not all church brothers are true Christians.

Below is our message trail:
Bamidele 20/04/15 18:31
Should I send my account number

Me 20/04/15 18:32
Please do

Bamidele 20/04/15 18:45
00017 Bamidele (edited)
Me 20/04/15 18:46
Cool. Tomorrow

Me 21/04/15 07:28
Uncle, e karo. Please don't forget to pay back in 3 months o. I took it from my daughter's account.

Me 21/04/15 11:19
Done. Acknowledge please.‎

Me 07/07/15 19:15
Gd evening. These are my bank details: Whenever you are buoyant enough to pay back the money I lent u. Thanks & God bless u.

Me 10/07/15 15:48
Good day. I sent u an sms on Tuesday which u have not acknowledged. I want to be sure u received it though it's showing delivered here. Do acknowledge. Thanks.

Bamidele 10/07/15 16:25
I didn't borrow any money from you! I told you I was broke and you did help. You can check my text on that.

Me 10/07/15 16:54
Really! Please pay back my money. Don't recall giving you money. Please respect urself Bamidele.

Me 10/07/15 16:59
You lie, you beat & now you want to add fraud to your list of vices. I expect you to refund my money by end of this month. You don't to experience my wrath.

Bamidele 10/07/15 17:01
I have my record straight, so am waiting for you

Me 10/07/15 17:06
I'm not as violent & unruly as u. U fight anywhere... As long as u hold on to my money, heaven will remain shut against u. Just wait & watch. I ll so amaze u.

Bamidele 12/07/15 20:23
Please fight back, you gave me money and not borrow, I have the text messages here.

Me 12/07/15 20:28
Good. Just watch. what good have u ever done to me to deserve it? No need for words....

Bamidele 12/07/15 20:52
Hahhaha

Bamidele 14/07/15 21:475
Please don't send me any message again on this! Do your worst, I have our sex video or what do you think I did. I will play it for‎ your church members. Do you think you can threaten me?

‎Bamidele 14/07/15 21:54
Don't worry your pastor will call you to watch it! Am well prepared for you, had long left the church you know me with and PD is well carried along.
***

One thing OluFamous.Com want to bring out of this story is that, it doesn't look like the Bamidele guy rap*d this lady. If he rap*d her he can't be confident to bring out their tape because in it she will be screaming and begging him to stop while he would be struggling to penetrate her.

Also, the lady failed to release their initial chat where Bamidele asked her for the money so as to show and prove if indeed he merely asked her for financial assistance or to actually borrow him money.

It could be a case of lovers whose secret affair has crashed, hence she want her money back from him.
#FakeLove

culled: olufamous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment