Translate

Thursday 1 October 2015

I’VE NOTHING AGAINST OMOTOLA—FUNKE ADESIYAN SPEAKS

news
Last week, top Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, took on sultry actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, over her choice of outfit to an event in Lagos.

Her outburst on the mother of four was because critics were silent on the top the star actress wore, which showed a bit of her stomach. She claimed her friend, Bimbo Thomas, also a top actress in the Yoruba movie industry was lambasted for wearing a swimsuit at a beach in Miami.
Funke said in her message on her social media platform that what Omotola wore was not befitting a mother of four and that she should have left such outfit for her daughter, who coincidentally wore a similar style of dress to the same event.
Speaking with Punch when contacted, Funke explained why she took on Omotola, stressing that she is not jealous of the multiple award-winning actress.

“She has not told me that she feels bad about what I wrote. I don’t see why anybody should cry more than the bereaved. It wasn’t out of malice that I said what I said and of course, I am not jealous of her. I can never be jealous of anybody,” Funke told Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment