Translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

REVEALED | What Married Men are going through in marriage

Do you want to get married to a good wife and live happily? Sadly, not up to even 9% of men have a wife they are truly proud of, in and out. Do you know that, it is better to be single than married?

Most men who are not married will never agree with this until they end up with a wife. In most cases a wife becomes your 'enemy' who you don't have a choice but to sleep with. REALITY! Don't be scared, keep calm and read what some great men have to say about their wives:

If a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. Well, we take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t. The third gave me more children!"
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, don't prove it.
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
~By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met... [no more happiness but drama]
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS wrong.
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where you sleep with your enemy.
~By Tommy Lee

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes some serious stress!
~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife"
~By Brandon Breeze.

Nothing much to add, if you refuse to listen to that admonition; better to be single than to be married, and you go ahead to get married, you have to carry the cross, no matter how heavy. #RealLife

No comments:

Post a Comment