Translate

Saturday 13 June 2015

“I LOVE SEX BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL COOL AND RELAXED’- NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, TAMILORE OJO

Pictures: Check Out This Nigerian Actress Who Loves Marathon Sex  “I love sex because it makes me feel cool and relaxed'- Nollywood actor, Tamilore Ojo vllkytvgjfbcomb7c
Hypocrisy is one of the things that are peculiar with Nigerian entertainers, the female folks in particular. But one actress who is usually blunt about her emotions is Tamilore Ojo, an Ibadan-based Yoruba movie actress cum producer.

Unlike many of her colleagues, Tamilore, who produced the movie titled Alapa, confessed that her love for sex is second to none. She also explained why she dumped journalism with Tribune Newspaper for acting.

In her words, “sex is a normal thing between two adults, and it’s biblical that we should be having it with our loved ones before we have babies. sex to me is a thing I do with someone I love and not like, and it’s something I love doing, because I know I’m very good at it. I’m not someone that will shy away from reality, so I will tell you my mind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment